International Conference on Particle Physics and Astrophysics
October 5-10, 2015
The International Conference on Particle Physics and Astrophysics (ICPPA-2015) will be held in Moscow, Russia, from October 5 to 10, 2015. The conference is organized by Center of Basic Research and Particle Physics of National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”
The aim of the Conference is to promote contacts between scientists and development of new ideas in fundamental research. Therefore we will bring together experts and young scientists working on experimental and theoretical aspects of nuclear, particle, astroparticle physics and cosmology. ICPPA-2015, aims to present the most recent results in astrophysics and collider physics and reports from the main experiments currently taking data.
The working languages of the conference are English and Russian. For your comfort the location of the conference will be Hotel Milan! Please find more information in accommodation section.
Web access during the Conference will be available.
The conference will cover the following topics:
· Nuclear physics and particle physics
- nuclear exotic,
- high energy physics,
- neutrinos and astroparticle physics,
- advanced detector technology and new projects;
· Cosmic rays
- cosmic ray muons;
- high energy cosmic rays;
- astrophysics objects as high energy emission sources;
- solar cosmic rays and cosmic rays modulation;
- new orbital experiments intended to cosmic rays and gamma-emission investigation
· Methods of experimental physics
- computer simulations;
- detectors' applications
Conference format: The ICPPA-2015 conference has a specific format, including invited lectures (25+5 min) and contributed talks (10+5 min). Conference committee enables remote participation via Adobe Connect videoconference system in most of its events and meetings. Test link will be placed here several days before the start of the conference.
Copies of the presentations of all talks will be available on the conference website.
The Proceedings of the conference will be published as special issue Indexed by Scopus.
Deadline of submitting papers for the proceedings is October 1, 2015. Earlier submitting is welcome! Please send the draft to email@example.com and visit the Conference web page to get more information about Abstract Submission and Paper Submission for the proceedings.
Important dates and deadlines
Registration deadline – 10 September 2015
Abstract deadline – 10 September 2015
Request for invitation letter – 15 August 2015
For participation in the Conference, please fill out the Registration Form presented in the Internet site. We will confirm the receiving of each Registration Form by e-mail. There is no registration fee.
Invitation letter is necessary for foreign participants to get visa. It will be sent during 25 days after a request. If you need an invitation letter to request a visa in order to attend the ICPPA 2015 Conference, please complete registration on the website and write to Alexander Kirillov (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to Sergey Koldobsky (email@example.com). Please include the following information in your message: Home Adress, Copy of the passport pages with photo and visa pages (purpose of the trip: the scientific contacts, type of visa: ordinary), Home Institution (name, address, telephone, position).
The Workshop will be held at the Milan Hotel 4* located at Shipilovskaya Street, 28A, Moscow, Russia, 115563 and is easily accessible by public transportation. The nearest metro station is Domodedovskaya on the Green Line of the Moscow Metro map.
The Organizers have a pleasure to offer you a various accommodation. We offer hotel accommodation in the hotels located close to a conference venue – walking distance or several minutes by bus. You may choose from three hotels to suite all budgets. See you in Moscow!
1. The 21-storey Milan Hotel 4* is located just 40 minutes from Domodedovo Airport, and a seven-minute walk from the Domodedovskaya metro station. Favorable location of the hotel, which is close to the town main – third circular road, three stations square and Kolomenskoe Museum-reserve park, makes The Milan Hotel very convenient for working and leisure time.
Сonference will be hosted in the conference rooms of Milan Hotel. The hotel offers discount prices especially for participants of the conference: 4000 rubles/person/night for a single room and 4600 rubles/person/night for double room. To have a discount, please, use promo code MEPhI6 during booking. More information about the hotel are available on the web-site.
2. NRNU MEPhI hostel is very comfortable place. It is situated in 15 minutes from a conference venue by bus. We offer 1-room appartament for approximate price of ~2000 rubles/person/night and 2-room appartaments for ~ 1500 rubles/person/night. All appartaments has separate kitchen and crockery.
3. Intourist Kolomenskoye 4* is a new ultramodern hotel, located near Moscow River, just 10 minutes away from the metro station, which is the part of one of the most important metro line in Moscow. By taking this line, you can reach international airport Domodedovo. The hotel has 14 levels, every room’s window yield a gorgeous panoramic view on the city and surroundings. The Intourist Kolomenskoe is situated in 10 minutes from a conference venue by bus. Detailed information about the hotel and prices is available on the hotel web-site.
We are going to support financially the limited number of participants by free accommodation in the guest house of the University.
Limited supports will be available with a priority for graduate students and/or speakers from the developing countries.
Please provide us information about your education and degrees. Copies of the corresponding documents are required and should be sent to Alexander Kirillov (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to Sergey Koldobsky (email@example.com).
The conference website will be updated as information becomes available. Further questions and special requests can be addressed to the conference secretariat.
International Advisory Committee
S. Rubin, NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russia – chair man
A. Galper, NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russia – vice chair man
A. Petrukhin, NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russia - vice chair man
M. Skorokhvatov, NRC Kurchatov Institute, Moscow, Russia - vice chair man
P. Berghaus, DESY, D-15735 Zeuthen,
M. Danilov, ITEP NRC Kurchatov Institute, Moscow, Russia
V. Dmitrenko, NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russia
J. Fabris, UFES, Brasil
M. Khlopov, APC, Paris, France
R. Konoplich, NYU, New York, USA
Yu. Kudenko, INR RAS, Russia
P. Picozza University Tor Vergata Rome, Italy
C. Spiering, DESY, D-15735 Zeuthen, Germany
Y. Suvorov, University of California Los Ahgeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, USA
E. Troitskaya, SINP MSU, Moscow, Russia
A. Vacchi INFN, Triest, Italy
Local Organizing Committee
I. Arkhangelskaja – Scientific secretary
Information about the conference is available on the conference website: http://indico.cfr.mephi.ru/e/ICPPA2015
Address: 115409, Moscow, Kashirskoe shosse, 31
Your participation is welcomed and we hope to see you at Moscow!